- Houses a variety of resources and links to associated programs including:
- Breastfeeding Education, Support, and Training (BEST)
- Child Death Review (CDR)
- Community Preparedness
- Early Childhood Education Linkage System (ECELS)
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI)
- Healthy Teeth, Healthy Children (HTHC)
- Immunization Education Program (IEP)
- Infant Safe Sleep
- Medical Home Initiative (MHI)
- PA Premie Network (PAPN)
- Pediatric Obesity
- Prevent Child Abuse Pennsylvania (PCA PA)
- Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect (SCAN)
- Traffic Injury Prevention Project (TIPP)
Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL)
“Pyramid” Model for supporting social emotional competence in infants and young children; resources for professionals and parents.
Color Me Healthy
Resources to help children get excited about eating smart and moving more.
Fight Crime: Invest in Kids Pennsylvania
Fight Crime: Invest in Kids takes a hard look at research about what prevents kids from becoming criminals and puts that information in the hands of policymakers and the general public.
Provides vital information for parents of children of all ages concerning child development and health.
Help Me Grow
An initiative from Ohio with links and resources for families and professionals.
Keystone Kids Go!
An initiative focused on improving the nutrition and exercise of young children.
Contains a myriad of resources for parents on their child’s health and well-being.
Period of PURPLE Crying
Handouts and brochures for parents, and videos and suggestions for soothing crying babies available on website.
Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Intervention (TACSEI)
A wealth of resources for families and family support professionals that synthesize research on practices that promote healthy social and emotional outcomes for children.
Safe to Sleep Campaign
Handouts and brochures for parents available on the website.
Zero to Three
Includes child development information, parenting tips, and video resources for parents.